Design Engineer Piping
- As a design engineer piping you ensure a proper routing of different systems in a 3D System, from which you generate isometrics, drawings and material lists for pipeline systems in shipbuilding industry
- You will be employed on one or more projects at the same time, and together with other designers you deliver a package that is in line with the requirements of our clients.
- The projects you will be working on are basic and detail design projects in the shipbuilding industry and particular dredgers and mega-yachts
- Expanding control of multiple drawing packages (2D-3D) and other technical software, some of the software packages, frequently used, are Nupas-Cadmatic, AutoCad and Inventor
- On a permanent base consulting with the involved Project Manager, Team Leader or Project Engineer
- Ensuring the progress of the assignment.
- Critical and solutions oriented thinking together with the project team in order to pursue the best customer satisfaction
- Checking the content and formal quality of the own plan files and documents.
- Maintain and expand the individual knowledge and expertise
- A completed bachelor degree Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Work experience with 3D drawing packages as Cadmatic
- Experience and affinity within shipbuilding (piping)
- Good communication and writing skills in English
For questions and information contact: Hélène Simons M: +316 86 828 755 E: email@example.com