- As a Structral Engineer you develop basic design according preliminary design and specifications (designing and managing of complete engineering) both before and after contract, based on the available requirements of the client, classification rules, flag state regulations and new available systems and components and use of innovative technics.
- Develop production and detail drawings, linesplan, general arrangement plan, construction plan, ect.
- Develop arrangement and foundation drawings for accommodation, deck arrangement, ect.
- Bachelor or master in shipbuilding or naval architect
- 5 years relevant experience in basic design
- Good knowledge of autocad and/or nupas (software)
- Good communications skills in English
Neem Contact op met: Helene Simons