- As technical superintendent you are the first point of contact for all technical issues from the vessels and will provide the necessary technical support and solutions.
- You will monitor the performance of the vessels, among other means observing and inspecting ship reports.
- You also have a wide range of other responsibilities:
- Planning and supervision at drydocking and repair;
- Monitor and rectify certificates;
- Improving maintenance systems;
- Preparation of reports and technical management and supervision of the Ship Management Team;
- Ensuring that all operations can be conducted in the safest way.
To excel in this function you should have:
- A qualification in industrial or civil engineering (preferably with a specialization in (electro)mechanics) or equivalent by experience.
- You work as a freelancer.
- You have at least 5-10 years of technical experience as technical superintendent preferably with dredging vessels and/or offshore experience.
- You are prepared to work on one of our overseas sites, which are located all over the world, for extended periods of time. The length of a project can take from a few weeks to more than a year.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You can work independently and are a problem solver.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills.
Neem Contact op met: Sylvie Rooms